Fairy Tail GX
Home of the newest generation of powerful mages. Some strive for protection, and annihilation of evil. Others strive for harmony, and peace among all. Some even strive to be rulers of the world. Which one are you? Will you protect the citizens of Fiore? And what's with all these demons coming into our world? It's like Hell is rising over...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail GX
Home of the newest generation of powerful mages. Some strive for protection, and annihilation of evil. Others strive for harmony, and peace among all. Some even strive to be rulers of the world. Which one are you? Will you protect the citizens of Fiore? And what's with all these demons coming into our world? It's like Hell is rising over...
Fairy Tail GX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Victoria Erza Silvershield WIP
Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:19 pm by IzzyxD

» Haaai~
Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:05 pm by IzzyxD

» Naruto Mirage!
Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:47 am by Shinbun uri

» HELLO!
Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:38 am by JVM

» Aya Brook
Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:12 pm by Aya Brook

» Important Position Registration
Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:46 pm by Aya Brook

» Type-RN/Mobius of Echelon [LB]
Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:35 am by Guest

» Nagareboshi - Fairy Tail
Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:04 am by Miki Kyoya

» asuna windy the Wind sneaker
Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:08 am by kuroasuna

» new !
Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:37 am by kuroasuna

Dark Guild Masters
Oracion Seis

Grimoire Heart

Tartaros
10 Chaos Sinners

Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill)

2 posters

Go down

Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) Empty Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill)

Post by Taihele Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:07 pm

Asuna Fairy wrote:Name: Need Help on My Schoolworks
Mage(s) needed: At least one C Rank mage, or two D rank mages.
Word Count: 100 words per post, 10 post per mage.
Client’s Name: A girl named Selina
Information:
Actually, I am a student and my teacher told me to make an investigation and take notes about a plant. This plant is very rare but it can be found in the forest around the Oak Town. I want you to protect me when I'm doing my schoolworks in the forest, because there are many vulcans appear in the forest recently. After I done my things in the forest, bring me back to my house and I will give you some jewels as reward.
Objective:
- Bring Selina to the forest
- Protect Selina in the forest when she is doing her investigation and notes
- (At least 4 monster encounters, roll a boss encounter treat as strong monster encounter.)
- Bring Selina back to her house
Rewards: 12,000 jewels for each mage.

It was a cold windy day just how Taihele liked it, While in the Alpha Dogs Guild Hall it was so boring and the place wasn't even over flowing with contracts like they would want it to. Taihele was really hungry, he wanted some sushi with candy shredded all over it like pepper. He laid back on a chair with his mouth open and bubbles coming out his nose popping, "ZzZzzz..zZZzzz". He was dreaming about candy like the Willy Wonka factor, overflowing with candy. Taihele didn't noticed he was even sleeping he thought he was in a real life scene. He thought about how the world would be if it was made out of candy and if it would taste more better. He was to lazy to go look at the request board and take a job. Taihele leaned back on his chair as he had his arms crossed each other looking at the ceiling with his eyes closed. He wasn't one to do a lot of things, but he loved staying in the Guild Hall while it was quiet.

During Taihele's Dream, Taihele was on a chocolate bar boat that was cushioned by marsh mellows. The water was coated with chocolate flavor which swayed with high waves. Trees that have twizzlers and gummy bears as grassed that were in different colors. He had lollipops in his mouth chewing each and everyone. His back on the chocolate boat and his hands behind his head, also with his leg going on top of other leg knee. "Uh Sweet Sweet Candy." He said with a smile on his face. Out of Taihele's dream, while he was leaning back on the chair he was close to falling down, but he couldn't tell at all. Taihele's chair leaned over at its limit as the chair fell back, as well did it take Taihele with it to the ground. He bumped is head saying, "AHHH my HEAD!". He sighed looking at the ceiling with a lazy look on his face, while feeling so bummed out by the awesome dream from him waking up.

Last edited by Taihele on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Taihele
Taihele

Back to top Go down

Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) Empty Re: Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill)

Post by Taihele Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:54 pm

Taihele got up off his butt and looked at the Guild Hall's Pub ( P-U-B, a tavern or bar.) He saw as it was really empty with nothing, but water and food, which Taihele really didn't want He decided to eat some candy and not fancy things. While he was thinking about what he was gonna eat he looked over to the "Request Board" and saw a job that wanted a help to get some information and it said something about Vulcans, so Taihele was really interested in the job. He was interested in the request for the mission so he walked over to the Request Board. He stretched out his gripping the paper and walking outside with it with a dull expression on his face. The sun shinned at Taihele's face as he walked out the Alpha Dogs Guild Hall, with the birds tweeting rapidly like war horns. He didn't know where he was going, but he knew he was looking for a girl name Selina. Taihele closed his eyes with his hands on his head, while his elbow point out.

He walked down the streets just waiting for the sent he smelled from the contract that he saw on the Request Board, The scent became stronger and stronger and Taihele noticed she was near. Selina had a grumpy look on her face as if she was waiting very long and was becoming in patient, "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!". Taihele was annoyed by her shouting in his ears and his eyebrows started twitching with his fist clutched, "CUT ME SOME SLACK, would yah..". Selina pointed her index finger at Taihele and then said, "Well lets cut to the chase, my teacher told me to make an investigation and take notes about a plant. This plant is very rare but it can be found in the forest around the Oak Town. I want you to protect me when I'm doing my schoolworks in the forest, because there are many vulcans appear in the forest recently. After I done my things in the forest, bring me back to my house and I will give you some jewels as reward."

Taihele and Selina walked to the nearest Oak Town forest, which led them to the rare plant she had to study on. She went to the middle of the forest looking at the plant with her notebook writing down notes. Taihele just stood by waiting for some action to happen, so he could show off his amazing skills. "BOOM..BOOM..BOOM" went the trees falling down. One Vulcan then appeared as they looked at Selina with a perverted look. Taihele watched as the Vulcan's arrived, he became so happy he didn't waste no time. -The Battle Begins - Taihele took his arms putting both his arms at one of each waist. He then looked as if he was charging up. He jumped from the floor sending a punch to the Vulcans face, watching it vibrate like someone going down in a airplane really fast. Taihele then jumped off the ground once more picking up his knee to the Vulcans chin, watching it go into the air. Taihele jumped into the air taking his hands like a ball slamming it down it into its gut.

Taihele: Attack , Attack , Attack
Vulcan: Defend, Defend, Defend

Last edited by Taihele on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:17 am; edited 4 times in total
Taihele
Taihele

Back to top Go down

Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) Empty Re: Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill)

Post by Dices Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:54 pm

The member 'Taihele' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Monster' :
Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) StrongMonster_zps3f332db8

--------------------------------

#2 'Offense Dice' :
Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) Miss_zps6b2529cb Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) Attack_zps0d52dc1f Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) Miss_zps6b2529cb

#3 'Defense Dice' :
Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) Block_zps1b342cf0 Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) Block_zps1b342cf0 Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) FailedBlock_zps366c7143

Dices

Back to top Go down

Post by Taihele Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:13 am

The Vulcan put his two arms up across his face, as Taihele's punch as blocked to the Vulcans face. It took its hand putting it to Taihele's knee putting it back down while Taihele's body went down as well. The Vulcan watched as Taihele was in the air with his hand as a ball form ready to hit the Vulcan in its head. It put moved out of the way from this as Taihele smashed the ground and rocks started flying. Taihele looked at the Vulcana as he was kneeing on the ground. He watched as the Vulcan taunted him with a coming get me wave. Taihele then smirked as the monster wanted him to attack him. Taihele sat on his butt (Cris Cross Apple Sauce). He drew out his candy and started to unwrap it with his eyes close. He threw the candy into the air getting off his knees rushing the Vulcan while drawing out his sword. He swinged a slash to the Vulcans chest as green flames appeared; while the candy went into his mouth crunching it. All you could see of Taihele was his afterimage he moved so fast that all you saw was blue flames and the sword.The Vulcan took its hands putting both of his arms to try to defend the attack. The Vulcan took its fist sending it with full force to Taihele's gut.

He put his sword to deflect the attack back having it side ways. Taihele jumped back farther from the Vulcan aiming his sword down at the it. The Sword started consuming more and more chemicals making a big purplish ball this is what Taihele called, "Satan Connect - Level 1". The blas then flew down to the Vulcan as it demolished each thing it passed my crumbling it. The vulcan put both of its arms out putting it to defend the attack. Selina continued to write down all her notes on the plant, but the blast from Taihele was making her lose focus on the other side "CAN YOU TRY TO KEEP IT DOWN !". He gave off a grin with, a little short nod. He took his leg sending it to sweep the Vulcans body. it jumped into the air but did't know if it jumped to early. Selina watched Taihele as his gravity from his blast put a lot of a effect on the plant as it made the plant look more taller, she wrote this down in her book. She didn't want to write it, but it was some good information that gravity could make the plant grow. The clashing between Taihele and the Vulcan made so much of a ruckus the ground started shaking, birds started flying away, and trees started falling

Taihele: Attack, Defend, Attack, Attack
Vulcan #1: Defend, Attack, Defend, Defend

Offense = #1 Tai, #2 Vul, #3 Tai, #4 Tai
Defense = #1 Vul, #2 Tai, #3 Vul, #4 Vul
Taihele
Taihele

Back to top Go down

Post by Dices Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:13 am

#1 'Offense Dice' :
Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) Attack_zps0d52dc1f Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) Attack_zps0d52dc1f Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) Attack_zps0d52dc1f Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) Attack_zps0d52dc1f

#2 'Defense Dice' :
Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) Block_zps1b342cf0 Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) Block_zps1b342cf0 Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) FailedBlock_zps366c7143 Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) Block_zps1b342cf0

Dices

Back to top Go down

Post by Taihele Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:22 pm

The Vulcan took his hand putting its hand infront of Taihele's sword slash. It then send a full force punch to Taihele's stomach, but he blocked it with his sword. While Taihele jumped back aiming his sword down to the Vulcan so he started to collect the chemicals into his sword making his demonic ball called, "Satan Connect - Level 1". The blast went fast like a baseball where the ground was crumbling and rocks started flying. The blast went clashing into the Vulcan as it slammed itself and the blast into a tree. Its eyes look like it went behind its head, but it came back to its senses. Taihele sent a leg sweep trying to make it fall, but it jumped into the air and Taihele missed. Taihele put his arms to his sides as if he was charging up, Dark Aura started popping up from his body. The ground started to shake and the rocks started to fly, he had transformed into his "Satan Transformation #1", he was appeared with his arms are muscular and green. He also dons the long ears and a tail that resembles an alligator. He moved in speeds at the Vulcan with the black aura showing afterimages of him while wielding his sword.

Taihele had a evil look on his face and the Vulcan began to be scared. Taihele jumped into the air and aimed his index and middle finger on both hands at the Vulcan. He started to collect all the chemicals making his demonic blast, "Satan Bomb". Taihele started to let them off rapidly over and over again. The Vulcan put its hands up together putting its self in a defensive position to try and defend the attacks. The Vulcan jumped into the air to reach Taihele with a punch , Taihele put his one hand in the way to block off the its attack. Taihele took his back foot sending it to the Vulcan's back head, while it turned over trying to put itself in a way that the kick wouldn't reach him. The Vulcan rushed Taihele trying to punch him several times in his stomach, Taihele used his big tail to try and deflect all these punches coming towards him. As the ground started to shake meaning something else was coming, Another Vulcan?. Taihele stopped to see what it was and continued to the battle. Selina started to become more and more interested about what affects magic has on the plant and she continued to write down about the plant.

Taihele: Attack, Defend, Attack,Defend
Vulcan: Defend, Attack,Defend,Attack

Offense: #1 Tai, #2 Vul, #3 Tai, #4, Vul
Defense: #1 Vul, #2 Tai, #3 Vul, #4 Tai
Taihele
Taihele

Back to top Go down

Post by Dices Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:22 pm

#1 'Monster' :
Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) WeakMonster_zps8e43b335

#2 'Offense Dice' :
Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) Miss_zps6b2529cb Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) Miss_zps6b2529cb Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) Attack_zps0d52dc1f Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) Attack_zps0d52dc1f

#3 'Defense Dice' :
Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) Block_zps1b342cf0 Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) Block_zps1b342cf0 Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) FailedBlock_zps366c7143 Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) Block_zps1b342cf0

Dices

Back to top Go down

Post by Taihele Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:06 pm

Taihele blast went pass the Vulcan, by putting his fist to deflect it. The Vulcan tried punching Taihele so he used his one hand defending its attack. Taihele used his back food sending it to the Vulcans head as it clashed into the ground and went black out. (Monster Defeated) Taihele was satisfied that he knocked out the Vulcan and as the floor started to shake another one came by. The (Weak #2) Vulcan came walking and as it saw its brethren on the ground knocked out. It became grumpy and looked at Taihele and noticed the other person near him, it was Selina. His eyes started to appear like hearts, "ME LIKE WOMAN !" . He watched the Vulcan looking at Selina. "HEY MR. PERVERT, LEAVE MY CONTRACTER ALONE!". The Vulcan ran to Selina like if he was in a love story. Taihele flew down with his foot going down to the Vulcan's head. Maybe the Vulcan was moving to fast for Taihele to even reach. Taihele took his tail swinging right and left to the Vulcans body. The Vulcan tried to resist the attacks so he continued to try to block. He wasn't gonna make this one last like the last one. Taihele jumped left from right with speed trying to get at the Vulcan.

The Vulcan rushed Taihele with a double combo punch to his face, Taihele took his sword putting himself in a defensive way. He backed up once more Taihele aimed his sword down at the Vulcan as it started to collect the material elements as it became a demonic blast, this was his move called "Satan Connect - Level 1". While the blast flew by rocks started to fly rushing down to the Vulcan. he put his palms in the way to try and block it so he wouldn't get hurt. The floor started to shake and Taihele knew what that ment, "ANOTHER ONE?". He started to fill that this was getting to easy for him and he was gonna get this done. Selina was taking notes as the chaotic scenes started to continue, "KEEP THE WORK UP TAIHELE! said Selina. Taihele jumped up into the air and started to fly, as he thought of something new that he would concentrate his regular , Satan Bomb into his palm making it look like a small spirit bomb. He sent the bomb down to the Vulcan as it went down with speed, so it put up his arms to try to deflect it. Selina notes started to become longer and longer, chances of her getting a good grade was in the bag due to Taihele's affects on the plant.

As another Vulcan appeared and it was furious that Taihele was attacking his brothers.

Taihele: Attack, Attack, Defend, Attack, Attack
# 2Vulcan: Defend, Defend, Attack, Defend, Defend

Offense: #1 Tai, #2 Tai, #3 Vul, #4 Tai, #5 Tai
Defense: #1 Vul, #2 Vul, #3 Tai, #4 Vul, #5 Vul

Last edited by Taihele on Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Taihele
Taihele

Back to top Go down

Post by Taihele Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:21 pm

Rolling !
Taihele
Taihele

Back to top Go down

Post by Dices Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:21 pm

#1 'Monster' :
Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) Boss_zps4f286079

#2 'Offense Dice' :
Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) Miss_zps6b2529cb Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) Attack_zps0d52dc1f Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) Attack_zps0d52dc1f Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) Miss_zps6b2529cb

#3 'Defense Dice' :
Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) FailedBlock_zps366c7143 Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) FailedBlock_zps366c7143 Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) Block_zps1b342cf0 Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) FailedBlock_zps366c7143

Dices

Back to top Go down

Post by Taihele Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:47 am

Had two roll 2 more dices sorry
Taihele
Taihele

Back to top Go down

Post by Dices Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:47 am

#1 'Offense Dice' :
Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) Attack_zps0d52dc1f

#2 'Defense Dice' :
Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) FailedBlock_zps366c7143

Dices

Back to top Go down

Post by Taihele Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:18 am

While the Vulcan ran to Selina Taihele's kick to its head had missed and he clashed his foot into ground making rocks start to fly. His alligator like tail then smacked the Vulcan in its side as it went flying into the side of a tree. Taihele watched as the Vulcan got back up and rushed him with a punch, but it didn't get pass Taihele's sword as The Vulcans hand became red showing it was in pain. Taihele jumped backwards as he aimed his sword tip down at the Vulcan, the sword started to collect chemicals and elements into one making Taihele's, Satan Connect - Level 1". Taihele let go off the blast as it rushed down to the Vulcan it tried to stop it, but instead of stoping it the Vulcan jumped to the side and almost was close to being clashed by the blast. Taihele leaped into the air and started to fly, as he thought of something new that he would concentrate his regular , Satan Bomb into his palm making it look like a small spirit bomb. He sent the bomb down to the Vulcan as it went down with speed, so it put up his arms to try to deflect it. (Monster Died) The blast hit the Vulcan in its body and it fell down with its eyes rolled behind it head and swirly signs going in circle in its eyes.

A another ( #3 Boss)Vulcan appeared, which had massively huge muscles that it was possible to see its vains on its muscles. He shouted at Taihele with all its might as it would be like a huge wind blow, " YOU HURT MY BROTHERS!!!!"[/b. Taihele laughed at the Vulcan saying that they those others he defeated was his brothers, "Those two you say?, such weakling."[/color]. The Vulcan became more and more angry at Taihele's comments that it launched itself at Taihele with full force. It started to spin itself like a tornado and launch itself at his gut. Taihele put his head into the middle of the attack, but he wasn't sure just his head was gonna stop it. The Vulcan started to rapidly punch Taihele in his face and it was not leaving anything back. Taihele used his hands and tried to reverse each and every attack thrown at him. Taihele took his head once more sending it to the Vulcans head which was seriously hard. The Vulcan tried to stop it with his head as well and wanted to see who's hit was gonna be stronger. He also took his left fist sending it to the Vulcans cheek as he tried to send it sending out into the forest.

From in the sky Taihele noticed that another Vulcan was appearing, but wasn't sure if it was strong or not so he just continued his battle.

Taihele: Defend, Defend, Attack
Vulcan: Attack, Attack, Defend

Attack: #1 Vul, #2 Vul, #3 Tai
Defense: #1 Tai, #2 Tai, #3 Vul
Taihele
Taihele

Back to top Go down

Post by Dices Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:18 am

#1 'Monster' :
Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) StrongMonster_zps3f332db8

#2 'Offense Dice' :
Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) Miss_zps6b2529cb Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) Attack_zps0d52dc1f Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) Attack_zps0d52dc1f

#3 'Defense Dice' :
Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) FailedBlock_zps366c7143 Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) Block_zps1b342cf0 Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) Block_zps1b342cf0

Dices

Back to top Go down

Post by Taihele Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:38 pm

Sorry had to roll again

Taihele
Taihele

Back to top Go down

Post by Dices Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:38 pm

#1 'Offense Dice' :
Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) Miss_zps6b2529cb

#2 'Defense Dice' :
Schoolworks, [Mission] (Open, No Kill) Block_zps1b342cf0

Dices

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down