Fairy Tail GX
Home of the newest generation of powerful mages. Some strive for protection, and annihilation of evil. Others strive for harmony, and peace among all. Some even strive to be rulers of the world. Which one are you? Will you protect the citizens of Fiore? And what's with all these demons coming into our world? It's like Hell is rising over...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail GX
Home of the newest generation of powerful mages. Some strive for protection, and annihilation of evil. Others strive for harmony, and peace among all. Some even strive to be rulers of the world. Which one are you? Will you protect the citizens of Fiore? And what's with all these demons coming into our world? It's like Hell is rising over...
Fairy Tail GX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Victoria Erza Silvershield WIP
Mangolia's Unexpected day EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:19 pm by IzzyxD

» Haaai~
Mangolia's Unexpected day EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:05 pm by IzzyxD

» Naruto Mirage!
Mangolia's Unexpected day EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:47 am by Shinbun uri

» HELLO!
Mangolia's Unexpected day EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:38 am by JVM

» Aya Brook
Mangolia's Unexpected day EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:12 pm by Aya Brook

» Important Position Registration
Mangolia's Unexpected day EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:46 pm by Aya Brook

» Type-RN/Mobius of Echelon [LB]
Mangolia's Unexpected day EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:35 am by Guest

» Nagareboshi - Fairy Tail
Mangolia's Unexpected day EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:04 am by Miki Kyoya

» asuna windy the Wind sneaker
Mangolia's Unexpected day EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:08 am by kuroasuna

» new !
Mangolia's Unexpected day EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:37 am by kuroasuna

Dark Guild Masters
Oracion Seis

Grimoire Heart

Tartaros
10 Chaos Sinners

Mangolia's Unexpected day

2 posters

Go down

Mangolia's Unexpected day Empty Mangolia's Unexpected day

Post by Sukiro Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:12 pm

Walking through the houses rooftops in Mangolia's, Ichiro with his hands within his pockets, was looking down toward the many people of Mangolia. With nothing to do, but go around town and checking for anything that looks wrong. Ichiro was one who protect things he cares about and this town was his home. He would usually make his rounds around town, though many routes just to make sure, that he doesn't miss the small things of the place. He met a end to the houses and continued to walk falling off. He fell straight down, only to land on both feet, with his knees bent, allowing him to land softly and unharmed. The people around were shocked and jumped, not noticing him, but once they got a better look they realized who it was and continued what they were already doing. He got up and continued to make his rounds. "Tsk." He made a clicking sound beneath his breath, being bored is the reason for doing this, but not able to find anything to take his time, just makes him more bored.
Sukiro
Sukiro

Back to top Go down

Mangolia's Unexpected day Empty Re: Mangolia's Unexpected day

Post by Kirina Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:49 pm

Kirina made her way out of the pub. Too much noise was blaring in her mind. Some people had no respect for the others around them. Speaking of which... In her sight, she caught a glimpse at a man. Looking rather depressing with his bored expression, Kirina decided to take things into her own hands and have a little fun with it. Silently she grinned. Oh yes, she would enjoy herself greatly.

Up behind him, she stalked. Silent as the dead, her movements were nigh unpredictable. Step after step led her closer to him. How would he react? She wondered briefly. Her head moved forward when she was close enough. Her breath stopped a moment and then she unleashed it, onto his ear. Yes she had just randomly blown on this man's ear, that she hardly knew. Her fingers trailed up his arms in the blink of an eye, and she stepped back, simply to observe his reaction. A sly grin sat on her face; arrogantly.
Kirina
Kirina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukiro Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:27 pm

As he continued to walk alone with his hands in his coat pockets, he started to look up into the sky, thinking about the other things was able to do. Then came old memories, then to just normal imagination's he has everyday, he started to laugh to himself a bit before realizing, where he was at the moment, and he had to keep his guard up. As he was walking he looked up into the sky, before he felt a a light blow in his his right ear. His back tingled, and he lifted his head, with his ear's perking up. He quickly put his right hand on his ear, looking both way's looking for what it was, before turning around completely. As he turned around, his eye's met with that of a female's, that he has never seen before.

She had a grin on her face, as if she was playing around. Ichiro didn't know is she was the one who did it exactly, but she was the only one closest one to him at the time. "Umm..Excuse me, you aren't the one who blew into my ear?" He said scratching his head, being in an awkward situation.
Sukiro
Sukiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirina Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:18 pm

It was a pleasing feeling, as she watched the man react in confused way. He looked forward, to both sides, before he turned and eyes met eyes. Kirina blinked which briefly hid her golden eyes. Once open again, the eyes were on his, once again. The devilish glint they held foretold her darker side, but she had no offensive posture. He seemed to feel awkward about the air on his ear and scratched at his head. Her answer wasn't even needed. By her posture alone, it gave away the fact she had, indeed done it. She winked at him, in response. "If you like, I can do it again."

She laughed at her own cruel joke, before she began to relax. "I apologize, you just had your guard down, I felt the urge to entertain you a little." That being said, she sat back on a bike rack. She crossed her arms beneath her chest and eyed him over, wondering if he would stay or run.
Kirina
Kirina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukiro Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:01 pm

Ichiro noticed that she was pleased with herself from doing that. He couldn't move his eye's away from her's as she blinked, he was able to concentrate again, as if in some sort of trance. "If you like, I can do it again." she said in a low tone. Before Ichiro started to speak, she started to laugh before stopping and spoke again. "I apologize, you just had your guard down, I felt the urge to entertain you a little." Before Ichiro spoke, he realized that she was just having her fun, while helping him get out of his boredom.

He took a deep breath before speaking. "Well thank you. I didn't think anyone would notice that today isn't my day." He said as he watched her moving to sit on the bike rack near them. As she sat, she stared him down, as if a test. "Well I hope we continue to do something of the sort." He said to her moving closer before tripping over himself and into the women. Pushing them both back, Ichiro quickly grabbed her and flipped around having him fall onto his back with her on top of him, the people walking by stared, while others just thought of it as young love and continued with their own things. "That was close." He said breathing heavily.
Sukiro
Sukiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirina Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:20 pm

She could feel his eyes follow her. Those curious orbs that almost reeked with desire. What was it he desired, though? He was pleased enough that she had noticed his obvious disdain, but Kirina lived in a constant world where she could read expressions. His thanks was accepted with a gentle smile.

Next thing she knew, she was falling and fall she did. Her body ended up straddling his. Of course, this caused her skirt to hike up some, putting her in an extremely awkward position. Her golden hues moved down to look at his face. He sighed in relief, as if something was happening. Had she missed something? She tilted her head a bit, but she couldn't resist the temptation. Leaning down, she let a hot whisper linger near his ear. "Wanted it so bad? You could have just asked." Slowly, her tongue ran over his earlobe and then she sat up.

Her body moved without a thought, causing her to get off of him, then offer her hand. "So, why is today not your day?"
Kirina
Kirina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukiro Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:56 pm

As they were on the floor the female leaned over as she let a hot whisper linger near his ear. "Wanted it so bad? You could have just asked." Slowly, running her tongue over his earlobe and then she sat up on top of him. She soon got off and stood back up, only to offer her hand to Ichiro. He smiled as she said that, and blushed a little when her face touched his as she licked his ear. "Well I don't think I was trying to do that on purpose. But thank you for your concern." He watched as she stood up and she let down her hand, offering to help him up. He took her hand and lifted himself up. "Thank you by the way my name is Ichiro. Nice to meet you." He said with a soft smile.
Sukiro
Sukiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirina Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:15 am

Like that, his words became dull. He introduced himself, but at least there was pigmentss of red in his cheeks. That was a bit of an reaction. Unfortunately it was BARELY one, which made Kirina inwardly pout. It was no fun when her prey was so.. unresponsive. Oh well, she could make the most of it. "Ichiro, hm? Pleasure is all mine." Her face pulled an innocent smile from the depths of her (since she never really did much other than smirk). "I am Kirina. I was just passing through this town. I'm a bit bored, could you perhaps show me some interesting places?" It was funny how simple questions could tell much about a person's thoughts and even their personality. She winked playfully at him, before speaking once more. "After all, I could always use a handsome guide."
Kirina
Kirina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down