Fairy Tail GX
Home of the newest generation of powerful mages. Some strive for protection, and annihilation of evil. Others strive for harmony, and peace among all. Some even strive to be rulers of the world. Which one are you? Will you protect the citizens of Fiore? And what's with all these demons coming into our world? It's like Hell is rising over...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail GX
Home of the newest generation of powerful mages. Some strive for protection, and annihilation of evil. Others strive for harmony, and peace among all. Some even strive to be rulers of the world. Which one are you? Will you protect the citizens of Fiore? And what's with all these demons coming into our world? It's like Hell is rising over...
Fairy Tail GX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Victoria Erza Silvershield WIP
Important Position Registration  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:19 pm by IzzyxD

» Haaai~
Important Position Registration  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:05 pm by IzzyxD

» Naruto Mirage!
Important Position Registration  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:47 am by Shinbun uri

» HELLO!
Important Position Registration  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:38 am by JVM

» Aya Brook
Important Position Registration  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:12 pm by Aya Brook

» Important Position Registration
Important Position Registration  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:46 pm by Aya Brook

» Type-RN/Mobius of Echelon [LB]
Important Position Registration  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:35 am by Guest

» Nagareboshi - Fairy Tail
Important Position Registration  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:04 am by Miki Kyoya

» asuna windy the Wind sneaker
Important Position Registration  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:08 am by kuroasuna

» new !
Important Position Registration  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:37 am by kuroasuna

Dark Guild Masters
Oracion Seis

Grimoire Heart

Tartaros
10 Chaos Sinners

Important Position Registration

+13
Delt
Asuna Fairy
Luci
imperius rex
Basker
Rin Tora
Maseru
Ganz
Fate Rider
Lune Vera
Darion Steinheil
Portgas D. Ace
Mewtwo
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Important Position Registration  - Page 2 Empty Re: Important Position Registration

Post by Asuna Fairy Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:25 am

My magic is moved back to the approved section, and so I'm here to apply the White dragon slayer.
Asuna Fairy
Asuna Fairy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Important Position Registration  - Page 2 Empty Re: Important Position Registration

Post by Mewtwo Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:38 pm

Asuna Fairy wrote:My magic is moved back to the approved section, and so I'm here to apply the White dragon slayer.
Approved~
Mewtwo
Mewtwo
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Stats:
Primary Magic: Admin Powers

https://fairytailgx.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Delt Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:44 pm

Character: Genesis Delt
Position: 8th Chaos Sinner
Guild: Oracion Seis
Reason: As a mage of superior abilty from a young mage and his hatred for light guilds makes him an ideal member. He is very strict on himself about his ideals about eliminating the weak and will gladly join those whose goals happen to collide with his own. His magic and control over the forces of hell makes him a powerful ally to the Chaos Sinners. His cold yet loyal personality makes him a great leader and antagonist.
Delt
Delt

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiki of Darkness Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:31 pm

Character: Reiki Avalon
Position: Ice Dragon Slayer
Guild: N/A
Reason: Reiki's character application is a WIP at the moment, but she is going to seem like a cold person who doesn't care about the people around her, but really she does care about all the people around her. She will also have a brother who I was hoping that would be able to have the Ice Dragon Slayer magic as they are siblings.

Last edited by Reiki of Darkness on Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Reiki of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Kincaid Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:00 pm

Character: Cyrus Kincaid
Position: Shadow Dragon Slayer
Guild: Sabertooth
Reason: Cyrus is currently a WIP, but before I finish him I want to make sure I can get this stuff passed. He is applying for Shadow DS due to having killed the dragon that trained him (will be a lengthy history about it). The fact that he is S-rank ties in part with his Shadow DS due to the fact that conquering and killing a dragon is no small feat. A simple D, C, or even B-rank Mage probably couldn't kill a dragon and that is why he is applying for S-rank from the get go. If S-rank is not approved then I believe he should be at least A-rank, unless of course there is a rule against this, which would be completely understandable.

On a side note, Sky God Slayer magic isn't listed. I wasn't sure if this was due to a ruling or simply a mistake and was forgotten. Just wanted to let you know in case it was a mistake.
Kincaid
Kincaid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:12 am

Delt wrote:Character: Genesis Delt
Position: 8th Chaos Sinner
Guild: Oracion Seis
Reason: As a mage of superior abilty from a young mage and his hatred for light guilds makes him an ideal member. He is very strict on himself about his ideals about eliminating the weak and will gladly join those whose goals happen to collide with his own. His magic and control over the forces of hell makes him a powerful ally to the Chaos Sinners. His cold yet loyal personality makes him a great leader and antagonist.

You are approved for S-rank and Chaos Sinner.
Tempest
Tempest

Character sheet
Stats:
Primary Magic:

http://eternal-kingdom.forums-rpg.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:13 am

Reiki of Darkness wrote:Character: Reiki Avalon
Position: Ice Dragon Slayer
Guild: N/A
Reason: Reiki's character application is a WIP at the moment, but she is going to seem like a cold person who doesn't care about the people around her, but really she does care about all the people around her. She will also have a brother who I was hoping that would be able to have the Ice Dragon Slayer magic as they are siblings.

I can approve once I see the character app. Do your best to explain in your history how you obtained your magic^^
Tempest
Tempest

Character sheet
Stats:
Primary Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:15 am

Kincaid wrote:Character: Cyrus Kincaid
Position: Shadow Dragon Slayer
Guild: Sabertooth
Reason: Cyrus is currently a WIP, but before I finish him I want to make sure I can get this stuff passed. He is applying for Shadow DS due to having killed the dragon that trained him (will be a lengthy history about it). The fact that he is S-rank ties in part with his Shadow DS due to the fact that conquering and killing a dragon is no small feat. A simple D, C, or even B-rank Mage probably couldn't kill a dragon and that is why he is applying for S-rank from the get go. If S-rank is not approved then I believe he should be at least A-rank, unless of course there is a rule against this, which would be completely understandable.

On a side note, Sky God Slayer magic isn't listed. I wasn't sure if this was due to a ruling or simply a mistake and was forgotten. Just wanted to let you know in case it was a mistake.

I will approve you being S-ranked and shadow DS (I've seen history).
Tempest
Tempest

Character sheet
Stats:
Primary Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya Brook Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:46 pm

My I reserve Water dragon slayer? I'm asking while doing my app because it would affect the history a little.

Character: Aya Brook
Position: DS
Guild: I hope to have her join Fairy Tail
Reason: I have already designed Aya before. And her story has always been a water dragon slayer. But i'm getting tired of having her in my head and actually want to use her.

Aya Brook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2