Fairy Tail GX
Home of the newest generation of powerful mages. Some strive for protection, and annihilation of evil. Others strive for harmony, and peace among all. Some even strive to be rulers of the world. Which one are you? Will you protect the citizens of Fiore? And what's with all these demons coming into our world? It's like Hell is rising over...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail GX
Home of the newest generation of powerful mages. Some strive for protection, and annihilation of evil. Others strive for harmony, and peace among all. Some even strive to be rulers of the world. Which one are you? Will you protect the citizens of Fiore? And what's with all these demons coming into our world? It's like Hell is rising over...
Fairy Tail GX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Victoria Erza Silvershield WIP
A 'key' to the future (private) EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:19 pm by IzzyxD

» Haaai~
A 'key' to the future (private) EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:05 pm by IzzyxD

» Naruto Mirage!
A 'key' to the future (private) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:47 am by Shinbun uri

» HELLO!
A 'key' to the future (private) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:38 am by JVM

» Aya Brook
A 'key' to the future (private) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:12 pm by Aya Brook

» Important Position Registration
A 'key' to the future (private) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:46 pm by Aya Brook

» Type-RN/Mobius of Echelon [LB]
A 'key' to the future (private) EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:35 am by Guest

» Nagareboshi - Fairy Tail
A 'key' to the future (private) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:04 am by Miki Kyoya

» asuna windy the Wind sneaker
A 'key' to the future (private) EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:08 am by kuroasuna

» new !
A 'key' to the future (private) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:37 am by kuroasuna

Dark Guild Masters
Oracion Seis

Grimoire Heart

Tartaros
10 Chaos Sinners

A 'key' to the future (private)

2 posters

Go down

A 'key' to the future (private) Empty A 'key' to the future (private)

Post by Ranmaru Akiyama Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:36 pm

Soft footsteps crunched in the dark woods. Not a person was with him, in fact they were all away. Back home, they sat in the building with their drinks and games of pool. Meanwhile,. Ran was scouting the area. Strange as it was, he had to take his chances. Most of everyone were still bothered by the previous Guild Master dying, that they didn't even know HOW to think. It happened when changes too large to adjust quickly to happened. Everyone would get over it, eventually. For now, though, it required Ran to go out and about.

His eyes closed and crisp air hit his nose. Sweet bliss that sat on his tongue. That was, until he heard a soft clink. What on earth had that been? Curious, he leaned down and scooped up something black. A key? Why would someone just drop a key..? his finger brushed the form of the pheonix upon it, but what the key really was.. he couldn't tell. He'd never heard of this key. So.. his first guess was pheonix... however he couldn't call it without a name. "Hello?" He spoke as if someone could even hear him.
Ranmaru Akiyama
Ranmaru Akiyama

Back to top Go down

A 'key' to the future (private) Empty Re: A 'key' to the future (private)

Post by Valor Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:57 pm

It had been dark.....dark for so long... He couldn't even remember what light was anymore. He couldn't even remember his name....who he was....he lost that to the darkness....it's warm comforting embrace shielding him. His body no longer ached and felt light. All that ran through his mind was his blissful vows of light to the maker... protecting him from evil and pain.

But....he was alone...every now and then he swore he would hear the odd voice. Reaching out to him...but then it would turn angry and the darkness would drive it away. A soft sign passed his lips as he continued to sleep in the unknown in his blissful ignorance.

"Hello?"

A voice broke through and he couldn't help but groan. He was sleeping....Rolling about in his dark cradle he tried to ignore the voice. He opened an aquamarine eye to only be greeted by darkness. Why was this voice compelling.

"Greetings?" He yawned back his voice sounding worn and tired.

Valor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranmaru Akiyama Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:02 am

Ran nearly shat himself. The key spoke. Sure things were magical and that wasn't the weirdest of things he should have seen, but when he had spoken, he hadn't expected it to speak back. His eyes were wide in his head while he nearly dropped the key (he gripped it tighter so as to NOT drop the discarded magic). After a couple off blinks, he found himself trying once again to speak to his spirit. How hilarious it had bee! As if Ran had seen a ghost (close though).

Naturally, his second thought was, was to ask what exactly this thing was, so of course, Ranmaru had to ask. "Who are you?" Not even a second later, words came again. "What are you doing here?" Maybe the key itself could tell him a little about it.

Ranmaru Akiyama
Ranmaru Akiyama

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:15 pm

"Who are you?" The voice asked. He rolled in his bed of darkness and groaned gripping his head tugging at what must of been his hair. Who was he? He should know that...but the answer escaped him. Waving away in the distance recesses of his mind locked away for him never to see.

"Who am i?...Who am I?....I don't know....I really don't know...." He said softly cradling himself.

"What are you doing here?" He huffed curling in on himself. "I am in the darkness....I am safe...."

Valor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down