Fairy Tail GX
Home of the newest generation of powerful mages. Some strive for protection, and annihilation of evil. Others strive for harmony, and peace among all. Some even strive to be rulers of the world. Which one are you? Will you protect the citizens of Fiore? And what's with all these demons coming into our world? It's like Hell is rising over...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail GX
Home of the newest generation of powerful mages. Some strive for protection, and annihilation of evil. Others strive for harmony, and peace among all. Some even strive to be rulers of the world. Which one are you? Will you protect the citizens of Fiore? And what's with all these demons coming into our world? It's like Hell is rising over...
Fairy Tail GX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Victoria Erza Silvershield WIP
Yet Another Beginning  EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:19 pm by IzzyxD

» Haaai~
Yet Another Beginning  EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:05 pm by IzzyxD

» Naruto Mirage!
Yet Another Beginning  EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:47 am by Shinbun uri

» HELLO!
Yet Another Beginning  EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:38 am by JVM

» Aya Brook
Yet Another Beginning  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:12 pm by Aya Brook

» Important Position Registration
Yet Another Beginning  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:46 pm by Aya Brook

» Type-RN/Mobius of Echelon [LB]
Yet Another Beginning  EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:35 am by Guest

» Nagareboshi - Fairy Tail
Yet Another Beginning  EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:04 am by Miki Kyoya

» asuna windy the Wind sneaker
Yet Another Beginning  EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:08 am by kuroasuna

» new !
Yet Another Beginning  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:37 am by kuroasuna

Dark Guild Masters
Oracion Seis

Grimoire Heart

Tartaros
10 Chaos Sinners

Yet Another Beginning

2 posters

Go down

Yet Another Beginning  Empty Yet Another Beginning

Post by Basker Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:55 pm

The guilds of Fiore was one of it's most well known facets, with everyone who comes to Fiore knowing about them. Many people have heard of the heroic fables and myths about the heroes that come from the guilds, the fights of Fairy Tail against evil, the beauty of Blue Pegasus, the strong mystery of Lamia Scale and the power of Sabertooth. But, with all the legends that spread amongst the people, there is something that nobody touches on. What happens to guild masters? Because, Guild Masters don't last forever, there has only ever been one immortal master and even he would not last forever. That was the thing about mages, even when you were able to live through nearly everything, someday the one thing that would kill you would occur. But, with that fact comes the assurance of death, and the bringing of the next generation. As one generation passes, the next generation begins. Makarov died and gave his position onto Portgas, Babasaama gave her position to Emil who in turn gave it to Hal, and now Bob had died and given it to Miki. But, the thing about guilds were that they were the police of the land, even though they would never admit it. Oh, sure, the magic council and the rune knights would come and take the men away at the end of the day, but what would happen to those people who were caught? Well, they were caught by the guilds. The guilds, in a way, were the watchmen. But, as a great man once said, who watches the watchmen?

The night that this story takes place on was black, with snow falling like ash across the town. It was very depressing, with all the hope and dreams that the people of the village had drowned under the frozen seas that had occupied the village. A shadow moved towards the guild hall, footsteps quickly filled in after he walked. Whilst they lasted, there was three marks in the snow. The two normal footsteps, and a strange circle dug into the snow as the shadow moved over the ground towards the guild. Most people had locked up for the night, but the guild was open all hours, ready and willing to accept people who had come back from their missions in the dead of night. This meant that the guild members were awake, with some looking out the window to see if anyone was coming home. They saw someone walking through the snow, wearing what appeared to be a cape, dragging behind him in the snow. They didn't know anyone who would come in wearing something like that, and it was too late at night for any normal visitors to come paying a little homage, so they had no idea who it was. The moment they turned back to looking out the window, he was gone.

The people that had seen the shadow seemed surprised that he had suddenly gone. They had only stopped looking at him for a few seconds, ten seconds at the most, but now he was completely gone. They seemed a little panicked, and even more so when they heard a calm, reassuring voice begin from behind them. "Is something wrong, gentlemen?" They turned around in shock and saw a cloaked gentleman with a black cane resting against the armchair he was now sitting in. His face was very familiar, it was the guild master of Lamia Scale. You could almost hear their jaws drop. How had he gotten in without anyone hearing him? He smiled and crossed a leg over the other, as if this was a simple business meeting.
"I hate to be a bother, but could you please fetch me Madame Kyoya? I need to talk to the new Pegasus Mistress."
Basker
Basker

Character sheet
Stats:
Primary Magic: Porphyric Hemophilia (Vampirism)

Back to top Go down

Yet Another Beginning  Empty Re: Yet Another Beginning

Post by Miki Kyoya Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:46 pm

Miki who only had been guild master of Blue pegasus for not more than two months was sitting at her desk in her small office. She was doing some paperwork on her own. Tetsu had been helping her but he had send him away to have some free time. He had always been helping her ever since their old guild master had passed away. She looked towards the window, noticing it had already gotten dark. Is it really that late already... she thought and let out a sigh.

The weather outside was the same as that day. The day the old Blue Pegasus master Bob had been killed. The day she had replaced him. Miki had been in the guild for some time and learned a lot from Bob. He teached her how she could get a better use of her magic and get stronger. The last words of the old guild master where that she had to follow in his footsteps. He really believed in her. It was a sad moment but also a new beginning for the guild. This all had been a really big step for this small girl but she got great help from all the guild members who believed she could do this.

She let out another sigh and stood up from her chair. Now was not the time to think back about sad moments. The girls walked away from her desk getting out of the office. It was time to join the members of the guild and have some fun. She felt a strange magic power entering the guild. One she had not felt before so it was not someone from the guild. Walking into the guild hall she saw a stranger sitting with everyone who was still awake. Miki had never seen this guy before but she knew who it was. his looks and magic power coming from him told everything she needed to know. "hello there. And what brings you here in the middle of the night?" she asked and smiled.
Miki Kyoya
Miki Kyoya
GM
GM

Character sheet
Stats:
Primary Magic: Air Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Basker Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:05 pm

People hadn't even gone off to fetch her yet and already a set of feet were heading down the stairs. He looked up at the one that was coming into the room and knew, from the moment that he saw her, the face of the new Blue Pegasus master. The new lady of Pegasus, Miki Kyoka, was so much better in person than rumors had told. She was truly beautiful, her light blue hair unusual and all the more exotic because of it. He could smell her from where he stood, her blood would be delicious... but he ignored that whisper in his head, the seductive drawl asking him to use his position to do something about this, and instead got up and bowed slightly, showing respect to his fellow Guild Master.
"Good evening, Lady Kyoka." he said, before beckoning for her to come join him as he collapsed back into the chair with as much dignity and poise as befit a viscount.

His hand came to his cane and gave it a quick click of activation, a small vibration shooting up into the air, not able to be seen. However, when the same noise came back a second later, a small smile crossed his face, as if referenced by an unknown source. It linked with his body and he could tell that the main magical strength in this room, after his, was that of an air mage. The Pegasi were led by an air magician. That seemed rather interestingly appropriate. Of course, he didn't let her know what he knew, that would be stupid. In fact, he was not going to give her any information at all. That would be too easy, and he had already tested a lot of other people that were given privileges like this, he wanted to see if she could work it out. SO, he was just going to lie.

"Well, my dear, I don't see why I can't come visit the place of an old friend who passed away recently.. Besides, I'm going to be working with you in the future so I want to be able to get on first name basis with you. I hope you don't mind... Miki." he said, testing the waters to see if she was going to get annoyed at him using her name so freely and openly like that. Of course, it was very unlikely that she would but he had been raised into a completely different society where a name actually meant something important rather than just what to call someone. He would always be a little more precautious about other people.
Basker
Basker

Character sheet
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miki Kyoya Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:11 pm

Miki walked closer and sat down in a chair on the same table. She leaned her head on her elbows and watched harry's movements. She suddenly felt a weird movements in the air a movement made by a high sound. She could not hear anything but knew something was happening. The little girl ignored it as she didn't think it was very important.

His words made her think back to the things she did not want to think about and leave behind. She smiled after hearing he was basically here tot to know her better. "well nice that you came to visit Hal." she said and stopped for a moment. She was not annoyed by him calling her just Miki at all. It was what everyone did. "you must be tired from the long journey. Do you want something to drink or eat?" she asked and stood up ready to get whatever he wanted.

In the back of her head her thoughts went somewhere else. The time they had to work together might come sooner than he would know. A dark guild master had surprised the whole guild by stepping in and telling them war was coming soon. It was a good thing Lamia scale's guild master was here at the moment. They would need to plan things before the big happening. "Im happy you came, we need to talk about things" she said with a smile but more serious than before.
Miki Kyoya
Miki Kyoya
GM
GM

Character sheet
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Basker Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:30 pm

She was looking at him again, and those big eyes of hers seemed to keep an eternal gaze on him. Well, naturally they would. They were here to talk and she had all her guild-mates around her. She knew that there was nothing of importance other than him in this room, everything else was paltry and commonplace. He was the only irregularity. He got this attention a lot, even from his other guild masters. He was not a big fan of all this attention but he guessed you couldn't get to do a few deeds like what he had done without getting at least a little bit of recognition. After all, he had been asked to try and work as a God of Ishval after all. He'd only turned it down because he had wanted to be with his guild rather than on his own. With others he felt strong, but on his own... no, he wasn't on his own. He had two constant traveling companions. The first was his darker side, and the second... well, the second was sitting in his coat pocket.

As she spoke about whether or not he wanted something to drink, he was about to reply before a small voice, gruff and with a strange accent that would be hard to place, said jokingly "Yeah, you. You look like you'd be a tasty morsel for my master." and with that, a little head popped out of his coat pocket and the voice was revealed to be.... from an ermine. A little, brown and white ermine that stuck it's head and tail out of his coat pocket, before crawling out and moving into Hal's lap.

"Bei...." It seemed, for a moment, like there was something terrible he wanted to reprimand the small creature for, like a murderer telling off his accomplice for almost giving away their secret to a cop, then his voice went back to normal as he finished "....Don't be rude to Miki. You know as well as i do that she's a guild master now." with a little knowing groan, Bei's body glowed with a strange black light.

People looked in surprise at the strange scene, before the black light disappeared and, where the ermine had been sitting a few seconds before, there now sat a large wolf hound, curled up in Hal's lap as if he was a much smaller dog. The weight seemed to be nothing to Hal, despite it's massive size. It stuck out his tongue at Miki... or that might be panting.
"Now, I need to know from one who was by his side until the very end. How did Bob die?"
Basker
Basker

Character sheet
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miki Kyoya Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:27 pm

Miki was surprised by the voice thinking it was a little creepy. She looked at the ermine not really knowing what to say on his words. Instead she just looked at him weirdly. "i don't think i taste that great..." she softly said. The little thing changed into a big wolf hound. It was a little intimidating as the wolf hound was looking at here. Miki didn't show it though she was just looking calm and happy.

The blue haired girl's smile dropped as he went to that topic. "everyone out" she said looking at her members and waited for the last one to get out of the guild hall. There where some things not everyone needed to know. Most of her guild mates didn't know exactly how Bob died and she didn't want them to know because some would go for revenge then. And that was something she didn't want. As everyone was out Miki sighed "so you haven't heard huh? It was on a night like this one and Bob was out alone. There was a strange dark feeling in the town and i felt something was wrong so i went to look what it was and then i found Bob fighting against someone. I was to late.... I could not help anymore... i tried to heal him but it didn't work." She said holding back her tears. The memories where still very clear as if it had happened yesterday. "The one that killed him ran away when i came.. i was not able to see his face." Her big blue eyes where looking at the floor.
Miki Kyoya
Miki Kyoya
GM
GM

Character sheet
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Basker Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:18 pm

Her words were a little silly, as if she would have some actual opinion on the topic. For a moment, Bei and Hal shared a gaze that appeared to be saying leagues and entire novels without actually saying anything, which in itself said leagues about the relationship between master and familiar. Then both heads turned up when they heard the noticeable change in her voice and attitude. He had expected her to be upset, but this was... something else. She didn't just seem upset, this seemed traumatizing. Like it had been the death of one of her parents or something, like it was reverting her back to childhood. She was 18, very young compared to him, but he knew that even at her age he would not have been this freaked out over a boss. He had been almost this badly freaked out when Emil died, but that was because he had been the one to kill him.. well, not him, but yes him but at the same time not... Having two sides to a mind was so confusing,.

Her words didn't hurt, he had known the man and he had thought the man was weird but at the very least he was very kind, very strong, if a little disconcertingly perverted. He had flirted with Hal before, and had gotten a hard slam in the crotch with the cane for his bother. But now... now this was bad. It wasn't so much because of his death, although that in itself was tragic. It was because of all the deaths that had been going on recently. Sting had been killed out on a mission.. or at least that was what everyone assumed. His body had been found out in a field near where the mission was supposed to taken place. Everyone had assumed that meant that he had died out on a quest but what if it didn't... He could have, in fact, been killed so it was made to look like an accident due to quest related business. If Miki had not been there, would that itself have been made to look like an accident... This was bad, very bad, because if what Hal was thinking was true, then this could mean that there was a guild master hunter on the loose.

Moving forwards, he wrapped the young girl in a hug, pulling her into his chest gently to let her sob if she needed it. He didn't want to upset her any further by proposing any thoughts, but as he looked over her shoulder, his gaze fell upon Bei. Their mental conversation went as such.
"Midnight killings, someone strong enough to take down guild masters, fast enough to run away from the air mage who was strong enough to take over the guild... you don't think that this has something to do with.."
"... the old ones? No, Nirvana being activated all those years ago was rumored to be thanks to them too, but what did it turn out to be? Oracion Seis. Don't get ahead of yourself Bei."
"But sir!"
"No buts, Bei, and if you tell her anything I will teach you the form of an idiot with a snapped neck. We'll see how well your body reforms after that."
Basker
Basker

Character sheet
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum