Fairy Tail GX
Home of the newest generation of powerful mages. Some strive for protection, and annihilation of evil. Others strive for harmony, and peace among all. Some even strive to be rulers of the world. Which one are you? Will you protect the citizens of Fiore? And what's with all these demons coming into our world? It's like Hell is rising over...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail GX
Home of the newest generation of powerful mages. Some strive for protection, and annihilation of evil. Others strive for harmony, and peace among all. Some even strive to be rulers of the world. Which one are you? Will you protect the citizens of Fiore? And what's with all these demons coming into our world? It's like Hell is rising over...
Fairy Tail GX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Victoria Erza Silvershield WIP
Dante Noel  EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:19 pm by IzzyxD

» Haaai~
Dante Noel  EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:05 pm by IzzyxD

» Naruto Mirage!
Dante Noel  EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:47 am by Shinbun uri

» HELLO!
Dante Noel  EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:38 am by JVM

» Aya Brook
Dante Noel  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:12 pm by Aya Brook

» Important Position Registration
Dante Noel  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:46 pm by Aya Brook

» Type-RN/Mobius of Echelon [LB]
Dante Noel  EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:35 am by Guest

» Nagareboshi - Fairy Tail
Dante Noel  EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:04 am by Miki Kyoya

» asuna windy the Wind sneaker
Dante Noel  EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:08 am by kuroasuna

» new !
Dante Noel  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:37 am by kuroasuna

Dark Guild Masters
Oracion Seis

Grimoire Heart

Tartaros
10 Chaos Sinners

Dante Noel

3 posters

Go down

Dante Noel  Empty Dante Noel

Post by Dante Noel Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:36 am

Dante Noel  11sph0z

Persona

Name: Dante Noel
Birthday: October 31
Sexuality: Globalsexual
Special Characteristics: N/A Nothing really stands out, though that in and of its self is kinda distinguishing.

Personality:

Opening chapter of Shattered Glass

In the past i was shackled, in the now i am set free

Peace is a lie, there is only passion:

My father claimed that peace, true peace was something to be sought after, embraced, and treasured. This is a lie. Peace of mind and soul causes one to stagnate, to loose drive and in the end...Die. To seek peace is to forget passion and passion is the driving force that keeps us alive. So embrace your passions, seek out new and untold experiences, but most of all EVOLVE! Change, become wholly and utterly unique. An individual must enforce their own meaning on life and rise above the perceived conformity of the masses.

Through passion, I gain Insight:

From passion we derive insight, insight into our own human condition. It is here that we see our weaknesses, our flaws, and most importantly our strengths. Its from here that we can see our sins and measure our selves for what we truly are. But with insight comes responsibility for ones actions and deeds, it is through this that one gains true power of ones self, and its through this that we gain mastery of that power. So go out and fuck, drink, dance, play, and do all those things you have always wished you could do!! Live your life and gain insight and knowledge of your self!

Through insight, I gain power:

Power is such a fickle, random thing. Why do some have it and others don't? Is it a mistake of birth? Are some destined for it? The answer is no. True power, the power to change to world only comes from with in and nothing can truly change that. No amount of money can but this, no amount of privilege will make your path easier and for some it is all but impossible, but once this power, this spark is found we will know for the first time in our lives, true and untainted gratification.

Through power, I gain salvation in my self:

We are god. Everyone of us have that divine spark that can change the world, but for most its hidden behind a dream, a pan of glass that clouds our reality. But from the power found in our selves we can shatter this glass and free our selves from this collective dream and then we will find true salvation in our selves.

From Salvation, The mirror is shattered:

Life as most know it is but a dream, a self perpetuating lie. We are told that things are forbidden to us, that things are taboo, but what makes that the truth? We do. We the people of this planet place constraints on our own actions, we limit our true potential, we step out side of nature and seek stagnation instead of evolution. Humanity as a whole lives in a dream world, in a reflection of the real world that seeks to imprison the human soul. But once this is shattered we know that nothing limits us, nothing can imprison us and only those of true power can rule us, deserve to rule us. With our salvation these chains on us are broken and we know that everything is permitted.

Now say it with me.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion
Through passion, I gain Insight
Through insight, I gain power
Through power, I gain salvation in my self
From Salvation, The mirror is shattered

Likes: Pig Bedazzling , Dancing, Masks, Costumes, Dead things, Bright colors, Dark colors, things that smell like peaches, clowns, dressing up, make up. cinnamon, apples, cream pies, candy, pumpkins, trees, Reptiles.
Dislikes: Peaches, Unbedazzled pigs, People who dont like masks, bad clowns, to much sematry, overly pretty people, apple pie, most cooked fruit, Furry things.

Appearance

Height: 5'11
Weight: 136 lbs
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Others: As above so it is below.
General Appearance:

Standing before you is a man that looks both sickly and athletic, and your not really sure how he pulls that off! Standing just under six feet tall and weighing around a hundred and thirty pounds he's as you can imagine a rather lanky individual with more arm and leg then he rightly knows what to do with. All in all it makes him seem slightly awkward and storkish(Totally a word >.>).

His face is actually quite feminine looking with high cheek bones and long lashes that accent his greenish blue eyes and to top it off his curly blond hair doesn't help matters much. He has extraordinarily pail skin, almost sickly in fact and no matter how much he sleeps he always has dark rings under his eyes. All in all it gives him an almost menacing air that he honestly does try to off set with his clothing.

Dante tries to wear nonthreatening cloths... But his idea of nonthreatening is just a little off. White, almost everything he wears is white, because it reminds the majority of the world of purity and evokes feelings of calmness right? He splashes other colors into his wardrobe such as calm cool greens and blues to help people think of him as something not to be feared....What he doesn't realize is that all those calm and cool colors just highlight the fact that he looks pale and sickly almost like a walking corpse!

Guild

Guild: The Invisible Hand
Guild Tattoo: Palm of his left hand.
Rank:Member of the Invisible hand Tribunal - B (Got permission from Mewtwo~)

History

History: Before i was born i was slaighted for death, it was my one purpose, my one destiny and on the day of my birth i died. I died for the first time but defiantly not the last, i died and was brought back by something my would be parents and murderers would never understand, could never understand. Though now that i look back on it... It seems almost laughable that such petty and weak creatures could have given life to me. So now i bet your wondering just how i managed to survive the planned infanticide? Honestly i don't know... And all my parents would say about it was that they tried... and that they failed.

So as you can imagine my family life was more then a little odd, consisting as it was of two dark wizards and a former sacrifice born of both their bodies. Still they did what they could raising me, teaching me, letting me learn what i needed to learn and in the end they did right by their child, though they where never the loving parents that most normal children have. But i was never normal, that much i have always known and that has always been instilled in me.So from an early age i found my self pushed, i found my self forced to do better then anyone around me in anything i took part in... And in the end that made me who i am today, though some days i do wish i had a more normal life. Hell i tried for that once... But in the end i couldn't manage it... And i had to leave my doughtier and my new wife behind... I just couldnt be there... Couldn't be what they wanted me to be, what they needed me to be, and in the end i had to leave for both my sanity... And their safety

Still it was better that i moved on... I found my calling in my magic, and in a guild that held the same ideals i did. I found absolution, i found justice, and in an odd way i found home. Still, i think back to the bodies i had to cross to reach this stage... And i remember that more are yet to come. Should i have taken another road? Another path to a new future? Would i have been happy? I guess i can never truly know. But i am sure that my current path is the one i must walk... And so i do, with a smile and a spring in my step.

Face Claim: Faust Johann VIII - Shaman King

Last edited by Dante Noel on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
Dante Noel
Dante Noel

Back to top Go down

Dante Noel  Empty Re: Dante Noel

Post by Shinugi Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:26 am

It's Done??
Shinugi
Shinugi

Character sheet
Stats:
Primary Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Noel Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:54 am

No the WIP is still in the title o.o i got dragged away before i could finish.
Dante Noel
Dante Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinugi Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:07 am

Ohh, ok. BUMP when you're finish it.
Shinugi
Shinugi

Character sheet
Stats:
Primary Magic:

Back to top Go down