Fairy Tail GX
Home of the newest generation of powerful mages. Some strive for protection, and annihilation of evil. Others strive for harmony, and peace among all. Some even strive to be rulers of the world. Which one are you? Will you protect the citizens of Fiore? And what's with all these demons coming into our world? It's like Hell is rising over...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail GX
Home of the newest generation of powerful mages. Some strive for protection, and annihilation of evil. Others strive for harmony, and peace among all. Some even strive to be rulers of the world. Which one are you? Will you protect the citizens of Fiore? And what's with all these demons coming into our world? It's like Hell is rising over...
Fairy Tail GX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Victoria Erza Silvershield WIP
A day in the forest [open] EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:19 pm by IzzyxD

» Haaai~
A day in the forest [open] EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:05 pm by IzzyxD

» Naruto Mirage!
A day in the forest [open] EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:47 am by Shinbun uri

» HELLO!
A day in the forest [open] EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:38 am by JVM

» Aya Brook
A day in the forest [open] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:12 pm by Aya Brook

» Important Position Registration
A day in the forest [open] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:46 pm by Aya Brook

» Type-RN/Mobius of Echelon [LB]
A day in the forest [open] EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:35 am by Guest

» Nagareboshi - Fairy Tail
A day in the forest [open] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:04 am by Miki Kyoya

» asuna windy the Wind sneaker
A day in the forest [open] EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:08 am by kuroasuna

» new !
A day in the forest [open] EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:37 am by kuroasuna

Dark Guild Masters
Oracion Seis

Grimoire Heart

Tartaros
10 Chaos Sinners

A day in the forest [open]

2 posters

Go down

A day in the forest [open] Empty A day in the forest [open]

Post by Miki Kyoya Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:53 am

Miki was walking trough clover town making her way towards the forest. She needed some alone time away from all the noise in the guild so she decided to find a nice place in the forest. She could see the forest coming closer as she walked. Humming a song on the way she watched the clouds in the sky slowly pass by. The weather was nice and the sun was shining high above the sky. Birds where singing and the wind was gently blowing across the magic land

The little blue haired mage had finally arrived at the forest and left from the path walking straight into the forest. Pushing some branches out of her way she found a nice quiet place in the middle of the forest. There was a small lake with a small waterfall. Miki kicked off her shoes and sat down by the river side. A soft sigh escaped her mouth as she sat down. The girl put her feet into the water slowly. The water was being colder than she had expected but it was actually not that weird because this water came out of the mountains. Splashing her feet in the water a little she enjoyed her little bit of alone time.

Miki let herself fall backwards on the grass with her feet still in the water. She looked at the sky forgetting all her worries. She enjoyed being alone but also felt a little lonely. It would have been nice is she had run into someone or a friend had come with her to this nice place. She could feel someone was near, another mage. But she didn't really pay attention to it.
Miki Kyoya
Miki Kyoya
GM
GM

Character sheet
Stats:
Primary Magic: Air Magic

Back to top Go down

A day in the forest [open] Empty Re: A day in the forest [open]

Post by Portgas D. Ace Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:08 pm

Ace stood there in the bright sun, peering over a pile of trees that had be broken at their lower point. The point of impact seemed to had been one of tremendous force and width but in fact it was Ace that stood a height of 6'1 who took the lives of the towering vegetation. The trees had been a testament of his fighting prowess, his ability to fight with energy, flames had pushed his physical stature. The sun peaked beyond a small array of clouds, drifting by gradually. Ace sighed as he shifted his body past another tree and plopped down on one of the trunks that he had already torn down. The pile was sizable, about 13 trees were taken down due to the cause of his training session. He looked up to the sky, to the sun that shined brightly within the sky in which it's status occupied. He was bored, and he needed something to do, so smashing down trees seemed to be the best thing to do. He felt as if something was missing from his life but he couldn't figure it out. What was it that he was truly looking for within his life? Revenge or Freedom? The answer was a lot harder than he realized it was going to be.

Zoroark walked up to Ace and gave him a mischievous grin that gave Ace the impression that he was going to do something funny. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Ace asked while smiling at him back. "No reason. I'm just wondering why are we here in clover town." The bipedal fox-like animal said to him. Ace sighed again and tipped his hat over his eyes. "No reason. I just didn't want to be in the guild anymore."

"So we took a long trip out here just to get away?" Ace nodded his head and stood up and was about to stretch but he his attention was caught by a lone girl who had walked into the forest they were in. Ace didn't really think much of her but due to his nature he decided to greet her. "Hello miss. Nice day isn't it?" Ace said while taking off his hat and bowing to her.
Portgas D. Ace
Portgas D. Ace
GM
GM

Character sheet
Stats:
Primary Magic: Flame God Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miki Kyoya Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:47 pm

Miki was right someone had been around. She sat up and looked at the person as he took off his hat. She smiled as he began to talk. "yeah it really is." She said with a small giggle. Still sitting there with her feet in the water she looked him up and down. "what brings you here to this part of the forest?" she asked and took het feet out of the water as she was standing up. She could feel a lot of magical power coming from this person. He had to be a very high rank.

She saw an animal next to him and wanted to run up to him to pet it but didn't. She stood there watching the two. "uh i'm Miki Kyoya and what is your name?" she asked nicely and walked to her shoes to pick them up.
Miki Kyoya
Miki Kyoya
GM
GM

Character sheet
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Portgas D. Ace Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:10 pm

Ace smiled as he placed his hat back on his head. "I am-" before Ace could finish his sentence his companion Zoroark finished it for him. "He's Portgas D. Ace and I'm his fateful partner Zoroark." He said while revealing that he could talk. It seemed like the girl wasn't really afraid of him since Zoroark was a fox like animal that could stand up on two legs and could talk. Ace pushed him for interrupting him and proceeded to walk towards Miki, and stopped a reasonable enough distance so she wouldn't think he was weird. "I was just out training. As you can see." Ace said while pointing back at the amass of trees that were laid into a pile. "Urg...You're name sounds so familiar, but for some reason I can't remember." Ace said while shaking his head.

Ace noticed that the wind was starting to pick up. He wasn't really wearing anything today. He was just wearing what he would usually do, his big orange hat, and black pants. The girl's magical power seemed to be on par with his own, this intrigued Ace so he had to ask her. "I can tell that You're a mage. I can feel your awesome strength. Mind if I ask you what's your rank?"
Portgas D. Ace
Portgas D. Ace
GM
GM

Character sheet
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miki Kyoya Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:36 pm

Miki giggled as the animal finished his friends words. She had never seen an animal like this one but she wasn't scared. There where a lot of weird things in this world and this was not as weird as most things the girl had seen. Portgas D. Ace? She thought for a moment. The name sounded familiar but she did not know where from. He also seemed to recognize her name. Had they met before or did it just happen to be like this.

She looked at the tree's for a moment as Ace told her he had been here to train. Miki was still thinking about his name. It was on the tip of her tong but she just could not remember. When Ace asked her something she looked up at him. "oh i'm the guild master of blue pegasus. are you maybe also someone known? i heard your name before but i just don't know where from." she said smiling awkwardly.
Miki Kyoya
Miki Kyoya
GM
GM

Character sheet
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Portgas D. Ace Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:13 pm

Ace snapped his fingers as she told him who she was. "That's right you are the Guild Master of Blue Pegasus! I had totally remember seeing your face in a magazine!" Ace said while smashing his fist in his hand. Zoroark shook his head and sighed. "You sound a lot more happy than you should be." Ace kicked his companion and started to yell at him. "Shut up! You know how I am I don't even why you said that! Anyway. I'm the Guild Master of Fairy Tail." Ace said while giving Miki a smile that seemed have been full of energy.

(OOC: Sorry I had to make the post short)
Portgas D. Ace
Portgas D. Ace
GM
GM

Character sheet
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miki Kyoya Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:31 pm

Miki gasped "your the guild master of fairy tail? I knew i heard your name before. Its really nice to finally meet you" she said and giggled a little but then stopped as Ace and his animal talked about Miku being in a magazine "uhh.. in a magazine?..." Mike asked thinking of what magazine it could have been. She could not even keep up with all the things magazine's asked her for. Mostly it where pictures and stuff. And somethimes magazines placed weird things in it which made miki feel a litte weird. "Hehe... Uh so why is the fairy tail guild master so far away from his guild training?" She asked trying to change the subject.

More clouds seem to be covering the sky slowely and made the forest look darker than before. Was it gonna rain soon? The sky was looking like it would soon. Miki looked at her feet and saw they where already dry so she put back on her shoes.
Miki Kyoya
Miki Kyoya
GM
GM

Character sheet
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Portgas D. Ace Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:10 pm

Ace scratched the back of his head as he tried to remember why he was out here in Clover Town, rather than Magnolia. Ace laughed to himself as he rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm looking for a man by the name of Delarius. You might have heard of him. He's a pretty well known rich guy who travels around a lot." Ace said trying to hide the anxiety in his voice. Ace wanted to find this man badly, he had wrong him and Ace wanted revenge. Ace was sick of playing the game of cat and mouse and he was tired of feeling like he was a cat who always seemed to be outsmarted by the mouse. He was sick of being the one who carried a ridiculously large bounty that could get him killed at any moments noticed. He was sick of it all. The only real goal that Ace had running through his mind was revenge and he hoped that Miki had any type of information on him.
Portgas D. Ace
Portgas D. Ace
GM
GM

Character sheet
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miki Kyoya Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:58 pm

"Delarius?...." Miki asked looking confused. A rich guy that was pretty well known around here. She thought for a little, tapping her finger on her chin. The name did not ring a bell. "i'm sorry, i never heard of him" with a sorry look on her face she smiled a little. "i can help you look if you wan't to? i do not got anything to do at the moment." As she was done talking small rain drops started to fall from the sky. A little dark cloud had covered the sky raining down on the world.
Miki Kyoya
Miki Kyoya
GM
GM

Character sheet
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Portgas D. Ace Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:27 am

Ace closed his eyes as he began to think. It supposedly never hurts to have a helping hand when looking for something or someone. However, knew that if he were to find Delarius it was going to turn into a bloodbath, and that was something he didn't want to get a stranger involved it. Ace shook his head as he rubbed the back of his head. "I appreciate the offer but I think just the two of us can find him on our own. Besides he probably no longer in town. You'd know if he was." Ace said while smiling to the girl. He sighed as it began to rain for a bit. Ace didn't really mind being wet, despite it being his elements natural enemy. So whenever it rained Ace gladly accepted it. However his partner was the one who hated it when it rained. It would drench his fur and cause him to smell like a wet dog.
Portgas D. Ace
Portgas D. Ace
GM
GM

Character sheet
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miki Kyoya Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:51 pm

"oh alright then.." she answered and smiled but wondered if he was going to leave now to search for this man. More rain started to fall from the sky as the dark cloud above them had covered almost the entire sky. Miki put a hand trough her hair. She didn't mind a little rain but this was just too much. "uhhh.... well i'm going to get out of this rain... wanna come?" she asked and began to walk. Looking over her shoulder she took a look at the two to see if they where coming too.

She didn't want to go back to the guild so just walked into a random direction hoping they would find some shelter. The rain was so much it was even under the tree's a lot of rain.
Miki Kyoya
Miki Kyoya
GM
GM

Character sheet
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down