Fairy Tail GX
Home of the newest generation of powerful mages. Some strive for protection, and annihilation of evil. Others strive for harmony, and peace among all. Some even strive to be rulers of the world. Which one are you? Will you protect the citizens of Fiore? And what's with all these demons coming into our world? It's like Hell is rising over...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail GX
Home of the newest generation of powerful mages. Some strive for protection, and annihilation of evil. Others strive for harmony, and peace among all. Some even strive to be rulers of the world. Which one are you? Will you protect the citizens of Fiore? And what's with all these demons coming into our world? It's like Hell is rising over...
Fairy Tail GX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Victoria Erza Silvershield WIP
Fate and Pein, Training session EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:19 pm by IzzyxD

» Haaai~
Fate and Pein, Training session EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:05 pm by IzzyxD

» Naruto Mirage!
Fate and Pein, Training session EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:47 am by Shinbun uri

» HELLO!
Fate and Pein, Training session EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:38 am by JVM

» Aya Brook
Fate and Pein, Training session EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:12 pm by Aya Brook

» Important Position Registration
Fate and Pein, Training session EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:46 pm by Aya Brook

» Type-RN/Mobius of Echelon [LB]
Fate and Pein, Training session EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:35 am by Guest

» Nagareboshi - Fairy Tail
Fate and Pein, Training session EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:04 am by Miki Kyoya

» asuna windy the Wind sneaker
Fate and Pein, Training session EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:08 am by kuroasuna

» new !
Fate and Pein, Training session EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:37 am by kuroasuna

Dark Guild Masters
Oracion Seis

Grimoire Heart

Tartaros
10 Chaos Sinners

Fate and Pein, Training session

2 posters

Go down

Fate and Pein, Training session Empty Fate and Pein, Training session

Post by Fate Rider Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:01 pm

Fate walked up to the village. She looked around, well, sensed around the place. She could tell that it was fairly empty right now, but she didn't really have a problem with that. She was supposed to be meeting Pein, the 5th Chaos sinner and one of 5 people in the dark mage world supposedly "Stronger" then her. She smiled as she walked around the town. "So i need training huh?" she asked. "Ok, this could be fun. But if only i knew what i was supposed to be doing..." she asked herself as she continued on walking up and down the city streets. She couldn't help but admire some of the buildings. "I wonder how many people live here? it would be a shame if this towns population had a major decrease." she said sticking her tongue out,
Fate Rider
Fate Rider
GM
GM

Character sheet
Stats:
Primary Magic: Arc of Embodiment

Back to top Go down

Fate and Pein, Training session Empty Re: Fate and Pein, Training session

Post by Pein Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:10 pm

The man looked at the emerging female, entering the village. His eyes seemed to follow her bottom in the dress, but he shook his head, focusing. He was hiding in a hut, as Pein had already arrived 20 minutes earlier.

"Now young Fate...let's see how you have grown."

Silently, he bought his right fist back, and punched the air, a larger, lightning version of his fist shot out, heading at the Chaos Sinner.

Magic:
Pein
Pein
GM
GM

Character sheet
Stats:
Primary Magic: Lightning God Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Rider Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:07 pm

Fate turned her head just in time top see the glorious blast of lightning fly towards her. A smile curled on her face as wings appeared on her shoes. Running at speeds at 60 miles an hour, she leaped into the air, appearing behind Pein. "I missed you." she said with a lok of hope and remark on her face. She pile drived her knee into peins back as she said this. As she spun around she turned back around. She opened up her hand as it began to glow. 3 black roses appeared in front of her hand as she tossed them forward. As they all landed by Pein she lifted her hands into the air. "Black Rose bomb!" she whispered as the 3 roses combusted into a glorious explosion.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shoes of Hermes:

Black rose Bomb:
Fate Rider
Fate Rider
GM
GM

Character sheet
Stats:
Primary Magic: Arc of Embodiment

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content