Fairy Tail GX
Home of the newest generation of powerful mages. Some strive for protection, and annihilation of evil. Others strive for harmony, and peace among all. Some even strive to be rulers of the world. Which one are you? Will you protect the citizens of Fiore? And what's with all these demons coming into our world? It's like Hell is rising over...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail GX
Home of the newest generation of powerful mages. Some strive for protection, and annihilation of evil. Others strive for harmony, and peace among all. Some even strive to be rulers of the world. Which one are you? Will you protect the citizens of Fiore? And what's with all these demons coming into our world? It's like Hell is rising over...
Fairy Tail GX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Victoria Erza Silvershield WIP
Study up [Open] EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:19 pm by IzzyxD

» Haaai~
Study up [Open] EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:05 pm by IzzyxD

» Naruto Mirage!
Study up [Open] EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:47 am by Shinbun uri

» HELLO!
Study up [Open] EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:38 am by JVM

» Aya Brook
Study up [Open] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:12 pm by Aya Brook

» Important Position Registration
Study up [Open] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:46 pm by Aya Brook

» Type-RN/Mobius of Echelon [LB]
Study up [Open] EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:35 am by Guest

» Nagareboshi - Fairy Tail
Study up [Open] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:04 am by Miki Kyoya

» asuna windy the Wind sneaker
Study up [Open] EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:08 am by kuroasuna

» new !
Study up [Open] EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:37 am by kuroasuna

Dark Guild Masters
Oracion Seis

Grimoire Heart

Tartaros
10 Chaos Sinners

Study up [Open]

3 posters

Go down

Study up [Open] Empty Study up [Open]

Post by Lycca Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:30 pm

There would be a mission soon, but Lycca didn't know the details. What she was doing, or even where she was going, was a mystery, but nevertheless, she brought herself to the ancient town of Hargeon for some study materials. Hopefully, that would allow her to channel her magic better. Or maybe it would give her a better idea of how to USE her magic or even new spells! She giggled to herself, while toting her bag close to herself. One loop grasped her shoulder, while the other fell, untouched as it dragged on the ground. Blypp sat comfortably between her bosoms, with his tiny head sticking out and looking around. He seemed almost as excited for her, except for the fact that Blypp was a snake and had a hard time showing enthusiasm.

She turned her body to a stand that had food, then rummaged in her pocket to fish out something edible. The smell of fresh meats was far more entrancing than the stale jerky she had, but it was better than nothing. Besides, she was poor, anyways. At least she'd be getting something soon... or so she hoped. Bittersweet taste filled her mouth as she bit into the delicious jerky. Of course it was hard to chew, but it sat enough in her stomach that she didn't feel nearly as starved after she had swallowed. Once it had been scarfed down, she turned again to look for the library, or maybe a bookstore. Discount books were cheap, right? "What do you think, Blypp?" She tilted her head down to look at the snake, which said nothing.
Lycca
Lycca

Back to top Go down

Study up [Open] Empty Re: Study up [Open]

Post by Mewtwo Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:02 am

Enma Kozato really shouldn't walk on roofs. Yes, it did calm him, but it also costed him 500k jewels. Walking on the roofs, Enma had his eyes closed, thinking of his guild, Alpha Dogs. They were new, and he attracted some clients, but not alot. Enough to give his members some jewels to live off of. Not noticing the end of the roof, Enma walked right off. Normally, he would land on his feet, but a businessman wanted to make some money, and opened up a food stand. He fell into it, food flying everywhere. Enma turned around to see a angry owner.

After paying the dues, Enma looked into his wallet, only seeing 50k jewels. Maybe that would be enough to buy his book? He wondered if anybody else wanted it. Enma looked up to see a girl with green hair, in front of a book store. He saw a side view of her, and was mesmorized. She was beautiful, and Enma walked over to catch up to her. She was talking to a pet, and swooping in, he opened the door to the bookstore and asked, "Coming in?" with the mage's standard smile.
Mewtwo
Mewtwo
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Stats:
Primary Magic: Admin Powers

https://fairytailgx.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lycca Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:16 am

There was a loud noise soon hitting her ears. It sounded like someone had made a mess, somewhere, but Lycca couldn't be sure. She had turned to look and see the food stand was now a mess and a disgruntled owner seemed to be muttering under his breath, but the perpetrator was nowhere to be find. Though it was odd, Lycca dismissed the thought and started walking forward. 'Coming in?' a voice hit her softly and she turned to see she nearly collided with a blond-haired man in front of the building. It took her a few seconds to register he was there. The city, bustling with people, seemed mostly intrigued, passing glances, but then scampering off to do what they had to do.

Blypp slithered back down, into hiding. Lycca couldn't blame him, she was shy of strangers as well. Smiling with a bashful smile, she nodded. "I-I uh.. th-thank you." Her words were a barely managed stammering squeak. After all, Lycca was never good at making new friends. Into the bookstore she went, ducking around his arm. Her eyes were filled with the sight of tall shelves and never-ending bindings, but her only goal was the small bin up front, with a large painted 'Discount' sign. A mountain of older books sat in it, various names and genres. Immediately, Lycca began to sift through, while searching for something, ANYTHING that could be helpful.
Lycca
Lycca

Back to top Go down

Post by Mewtwo Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:27 am

In a shy little voice, the girl whispered a stuttering thank you, and went on her way. Enma watched as she went right into the section he was auctually looking for the book in. He went over to the discount counter, sat on the floor, and began to search for his priority book.

"You know, I don't understand how they are so quick to put these books on discount. If you find the right book, it's auctually worth more than what you sell." He said, towards the direction of the girl. It was true, he found a book that could be bought for 15k, but could be sold for 100k. She didn't say anything at first, as Enma went deeper into his search.
Mewtwo
Mewtwo
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lycca Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:39 am

The man who had allowed her in, spoke of the discount area. He was quite right, really. The bookstores often discounted books that were valuable, without any knowledge of the true worth. Lycca may have not been a book-smart person, but she did know a lot of the more important books people got rid of, simply because they didn't know magic. They would practically GIVE it away, given the chance. Her eyes fell on title, after title, each book she'd seen was set aside, beside her, while she barely made a dent.

The small snake popped up and decided he too, wished to help look. Wriggling his way out and down, Blypp made his way through the onto a bar of the crate and hoisted himself up. Wrapping tight, his snake-eyes were browsing as well.

"It's a shame that books are treated this way to begin with. Sorted by simply how much money its worth." She let out a sigh, pulling a novel out with nothing on the cover page. That certainly was a strange one. Opening the book was even odder, finding words written like a journal. A brief flipping through the pages made her wonder.. just what that one could be and so she placed it away from the larger stack she had made and by itself. She looked up at him. "What are you looking for?"
Lycca
Lycca

Back to top Go down

Post by Mewtwo Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:48 am

Enma watched as the girl picked up a book with no cover. It was destroyed, but pratically older them the two combined probably. Times 3. "What are looking for?" She asked, looking at him. He looked up, he now had his reading glasses on. He hated them, they made him look like an old man, even at his age of 21.

Enma stared back at her, before replying, "I'm looking for the journal of an old wizard who was said to have fought a fire dragon, on a mission. My dad always wanted to read it, so as a present, I'm giving it to him. But ya know, after I read it myself." He said witu a chuckle, rubbing his head on the back of his head, his spikes going in a few places.
Mewtwo
Mewtwo
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lycca Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:00 am

Lycca blinked and looked at the journal she had placed down. Was that what he was looking for? She hadn't really read it and it had no summary, so it was possible. The handwriting looked ancient. After grabbing it, she handed it out to him. "This might be it? I'm not sure, there;s no real cover or summary. M-Maybe this is what you're looking for?" Her eyes avoided his, coyness in her very being. If it was, that would be great for him, if not, then she would just have to look more. Wait- she needed to look for her study materials. After the man had taken the book, she went back to crate-diving. Not much was there, but some old cheesy romance novels. That wouldn't help her any.

At last she managed to fish a tutorial book, but it was "Magic for dummies: Learn your basics first!" Not exactly what she had in mind for helpful. Then again, it might be the best she could work on. Blypp, meanwhile was simply staring at her and trading glances towards the crate and the man every few minutes.
Lycca
Lycca

Back to top Go down

Post by Mewtwo Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:48 am

"This might be it? I'm not sure, there's no real cover or summary. M-Maybe this is what you're looking for?" Enma looked at the green haired girl, and grabbed the novel, with a smile. He flipped through it, and read the first few pages. Looking at the girl, he saw her looking at a tutorial magic book, for beginners.

"Ah, this is it. Thank you." he eyes the tutorial book. "Your a mage? So am I." he said, his eyes going from her, to a little snake. The book was a basic book, barely explaining how to control and use magic.
Mewtwo
Mewtwo
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lycca Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:04 pm

The man had the book he was looking for. Feeling slightly proud of herself, she smiled at him, a light red on her cheeks. She was happy for him. Now, if only there had been something more useful for her. Her eyes went over the cover, which really told her nothing, but just maybe she could find something useful from it? there was always a possibility. With one hand, she scooped up Blypp and placed him on her shoulder. He then slither into a coil and watched silent as always. the small snake never had anything to say, but his beady eyes stared intently at the man they had just met and helped. Not an angry look, but not a happ0y one. It seemed apathetic as always, but then again, Blypp was just a normal worm-snake.

The man asked about her being a mage, which for some reason made Lycca blush more. "I-I oh?" Fire burned in her ears, stirring the loud sounds of her heartbeat. "I-I only started with my magic a few years ago, so I'm really far behind." Blypp rested his head on her, as if reassuring her. "Are you from a Guild?" She stammered absentmindedly, like she was asking by instinct.
Lycca
Lycca

Back to top Go down

Post by Mewtwo Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:12 pm

Enma listened as the girl told him how she's new to magic. He's been a mage most of his life, from the age of 7. He remembers his first sight of magic, his father protecting an old lady from a robber. His father retired at the Rank of B, so at the Enma had passed him a long time ago, at the age of 16? He couldn't remember.

"Are you from a Guild?" Enma heard the girl stammer. "I am auctually." He flashed his Alpha Dog Guild Tattoo, gold with a black outline. "It was always a dream of mine to own a Guild and be a Guild Master. And now, I do. We recently got approved by the Magic Council." He said wiith a smile. When he got the letter of approval, it might have been the happiest moment of his life, auctually.
Mewtwo
Mewtwo
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lycca Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:30 pm

His tattoo looked familiar and it took her a few minutes to recognize it. He was from the Alpha Dogs guild. Well that solved that riddle, but as he went on, he went as far as to say he was a guild master too! that was amazing! Her head was spinning in excitement. Lycca barely knew her OWN guild master, let alone the ones of other guilds. "A-A guild master?!" Her hands clasped together, as if trying to contain her excitement. "I-I! Wow! That is so awesome!" Naturally her lips were spread into a wide smile. She couldn't contain her wonder. She wasn't good enough to do just about any of the missions, let alone be a guild master.

"I-It's a pleasure!" She bowed three times, with her hands pressed to her lap. Blypp wrapped around her shirt strap, since he was terrified he might fall.
Lycca
Lycca

Back to top Go down

Post by Mewtwo Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:44 pm

As the girl bowed, Enma chuckled. He didn't get that alot, but he did get wows from upcoming mages. "What guild are you from?" he asked, not seeing a tattoo anywhere. She could either be from a small, nameless guild, Fairy Tail, or Sabertooth. Enma didn't think she was a dark guildee, as she didnt act the part.

If she was guildless, Enma would try an recruit her. Alpha Dogs is a new guild, and they'd take members. So far, they had Shin, who was a A-Rank Iron mage, Taihele, who was a C-Rank, and a few D-Rank mages. It was enough to get jewels, but not that many customers and clients.
Mewtwo
Mewtwo
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lycca Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:42 pm

There was a second of silence, before the man asked what guild that Lycca was from. She blinked a couple times and smiled, bashfully, having forgotten that most people couldn't see her own mark. She took another bow, "I-I am Lycca Noel of Fairy Tail!" As she straightened herself up, she looked at him with gentle eyes. Lightly she stroked the top of Blypp's head. "And this is Blypp." After a moment,m she was silent and unsure what else to say, so she simply watched him for his reaction.
Lycca
Lycca

Back to top Go down

Post by Taihele Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:00 am

It was a warm sunny day just how Taihele liked it with the sun shunning down on him in his face. He wasn't suprised by the weather at all, it was just how he liked it. He was in the mood for a book about candy which was his favorite treat in the whole wide world. He also came to Hargeon to buy some fish for himself, he wasn't a good chief so he would sometimes eat it raw; even wit standing the foul smell. Taihele was not lazy like always if you asked him he would say he is energetic. The crowded town of Bathrobe had people walking in abd out of stores, people meeting each other, and chattering from left and right. Not only did Taihele love outside, He was happy he was in a Guild as well.

Tap. Tap. Tap

The sound of Taihele's feet against the hardened concrete of this wooden board plan was undeniably loud- so loud that the other people wondered whether Taihele's behavior. His appearance was just like any other teenager/magen. he was dressed like any other day ;a candy case , and a white cloth shirt, while a green slash coming across, with his messy green hair. It wasn't so much fashionable, but it still looked good on him. His hands were adorned with finger-less gloves as black as the night sky, but that was completely normal to any person living in this over-crowded Filter. However, what was not normal was the color of his eyes- a bright green which seemed to glow, but his eyes were still kind. Somehow.

He had entered the Book Store with it making a creek sound. Taihele walked in scanning the area to find which was which, but it didn't seem to come to mind at all. He walked to a random staff member and asked if they had any books about candy, the man responded with a no. Taihele saw as he spotted a girl and a man talking to each other so he decided to ask them. " Hello, do you know where I might find a book about candy." He was starting blush because of his habit for women
, but he didn't budge.
Taihele
Taihele

Back to top Go down

Post by Mewtwo Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:16 pm

Enma shook his head, when the girl told him of Fairy Tail. "How's my old rival, the fire head? Still annoying?" He asked with a chuckle, thinking of FT's guild master. The two always seemed to try an one up each other, even as adults. But, the two still had deep respect for one another.

"Hello, do you know where I might find a book about candy." Enma turned around to see a familiar face. It was Taihele, the newest member to his guild. The two hadn't met yet, but Enma looked at his file. With a laugh, Enma said "Candy?" raising his eyebrow.
Mewtwo
Mewtwo
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lycca Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:49 pm

Once Lycca had mentioned Fairy Tail, the man seemed forlorn, or rather saddened. He asked of the Master and Lycca couldn't be less helpful. Her shoulders slumped and she stared down at the ground. She hadn't really met the Master, but for a couple of chance occasions, and even then, she was often looked over, as if she didn't exist. Odd how destructive she could be and still be ignored.. or maybe that was WHY she was mostly ignored. Either way, it didn't matter, now, as she was in the company of not just one man, but now two. Her eyes rose to meet this new man who asked of candy books. Well, Lycca was not exactly sure the response to such a question. For a second there, she was staring at him, wondering how exactly she could respond. Words were folded together and at last, Lycca was able to make a coherent sentence. "Well... this is mostly about Romance." She motioned to the discount bin full of the cliche romance that young women read to their hearts' content.

"B-but there might be some books about candy romance?" At this point, she was shaking at the knees, her body all aflood with nervousness and social anxiety. So few times did she interact with others, that she barely knew how to function properly when it came to such a situation. A roar was in her head, making wave after wave of dizziness run into her cheeks, flooding them with a slight red. Unintentionally, she pulled at her sleeve and her breath halted. "I-I mean- I-I uh.. I-I don't know!" With that, she covered her face, which felt like it was the only way to control her raging mind.
Lycca
Lycca

Back to top Go down

Post by Taihele Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:55 pm

Taihele then put his finger up like as this was a side on as in hold on. "Candy, specifically sugar candy, is a confection made from a concentrated solution of sugar in water, to which flavorings and colorants are added. Candies come in numerous colors and varieties and have a long history in popular culture, It is one of the best treats a person could ever have!" He looked at Enma with the passion of fire as all you could see in Taihele's eyes are Candy signs. He looked at Enma with his hands next to his waist and a lay-back style. Taihele didn't pay no mine to the girl once spoken about candy.

Taihele then said with a dull face, " No now serious , I need a book about candy.." He wasn't in the joking mood he really needed a book about candy. Taihele almost forgot who this man was, so he had searched his body for Guild Marks, BOOM! he spotted a logo of the Alpha Dogs. Taihele bowed his head and said, "Sorry Master..". Taihele heard the girl next to him and Enma talk about "Candy Romane.", Taihele responded with a happy look in his face "Where Might that be?" He looked at Layla with a blush on his face, looking at her pet in-between her breast (but seen to the people near him seemed as he was looking at her breast only), "May I?"
Taihele
Taihele

Back to top Go down

Post by Mewtwo Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:33 pm

Enma raised his hand with a chuckle, as a way to say "No apologies," to the mage. He began to think of a place where books about candy would be. In the kid's section? Maybe even in the cooking section? Lost in his own thoughts Enma heard, "Candy Romance."

He began to laugh at the thought of it, who would write that. He saw Taihele grinning ear to ear, at the thought of such genre. "May I?" Enma waised an eyebrow at the question, but he followed to were Taihele was looking at, Lycca's breast. "Uh...Taihele..." Enma said with a light smack to the forehead.
Mewtwo
Mewtwo
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lycca Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:54 pm

Lycca felt temporary despair as she was ignored for a moment. Who didn't feel depressed when their voice was unheard? But of course he had noticed the candy romance part. Oh god! Did they think she was some kind of pervert now?! Dread! Utter defeat was on her face, but both men seemed unaffected by the strange thoughts of a candy love story. Oh well, weirder things had happened before, right? She let out a slow sigh, while feeling as if her head might explode. "May I?"

Her attention went back to the man who was pointing to her.. bosoms? "May... I?" Lycca repeated, as if the phrase was foreign. Her head tilted. What was he talking about? Blypp tilted its head more. His eyes stared intently at the man reaching out. Blypp in turned moved to Lycca's shoulder and tilted his small snake head in the same direction. Both stared clueless at Taihele. "May you what?"
Lycca
Lycca

Back to top Go down

Post by Taihele Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:34 pm

Taihele didn't want them to think he was a major pervert. The snake crawled out on top of the girls shoulder. He was amazed to see a snake, He looked at it with a dull expression, but he was looking eye to eye with it as if he could understand it. He clearly could tell he had much love for this girl, why wouldn't he its his owner. Taihele knew they got the wrong idea when they saw him looking at her breast, but he ment by her snake, "DON'T take it like that!, I ment by your snake, may I see it?". Taihele liked reptiles, but snakes were his favorite of all. Taihele thought about what if he had a pet, which amphibian would it be. Coming to mind he said to himself he was gonna go find a lizard and call it his pet.

Taihele looked at both Lycca and Enma with dull facial expressions, "Hmph so you two know each other or just first time?". Taihele wasn't trying to be noisy seemed like they knew each other and he really wanted to know due to his likes for gossip. He just waited for a response with his slanted body and his hand in his jacket pocket with his eyes staring down both the lizards, Enma, and Lycca.
Taihele
Taihele

Back to top Go down

Post by Mewtwo Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:55 pm

"Hmph so you two know each other or just first time?" Enma found himself staring at Lycca, all through Taihele's speaking. He turned around, shakeing his hand. "First time meeting her," He said, looking at the green haired beauty yet another time.

"She auctually helped me find this book." Enma continued, one last time. He ended his speech off with his usual smile.
Mewtwo
Mewtwo
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lycca Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:11 am

Blypp had no qualms about being pet. The snake-worm inched its way forward. Dull interest took its eyes as he tilted his head at this man. To be touched? He supposed it couldn't be too bad. What was the worse to happen? Naturally, he said nothing and just stared. Blypp was a master of apathy like that.

The man asked of their relationship and unintentionally, Lycca blushed. Before she could say a word, the man spoke for them. The truth was right there. They had just met, and she had helped him seek out a book that struck his interest. There was nothing wrong with that. Of course, it might have seemed a bit weird with how she was acting, but what more could she say? She felt tongue-tied, socially aware and self-conscious, even though she could never figure out why. Then, before she even thought, words slipped from her mouth. "I'm Lycca. Who might you be?" She was surprised by her own self that she managed such a full sentence without a slightest slip up. Good things only last a short while though, and almost immediately after, she was tongue-tied once more and stared at the man with wide and nervous eyes.
Lycca
Lycca

Back to top Go down

Post by Taihele Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:07 am

Taihele looked as the little critter went on his. He began to rub its head with his finger; softly. The finger rolled on Taihele's finger as it just stayed there with its head poking out. He heard her ask who I was, but Taihele wasn't gonna be rude he had just interrupted their conversation the best he could do is tell them who he was. Taihele took his finger as a dark shade came across half of his face. "My name is. . . Taihele Williams the Satan Warrior." Once Taihele said the Satan Warrior the ground began to shake for a second and then returned to normal. His shade disappeared and his facial expression became normal. Taihele wanted to show his friendship so he went into his pocket digging up a candy with red swirls. He opened Lycca's palms and placed into her hands. "Its the best candy in Hargeon Town.." He began to blush because of his likes for women

He scratched his cheek as his head was turned the other way While waiting for them to respond
Taihele
Taihele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down